Saturday, May 14, 2011

My online mentor

Do you have a mentor? If you have, I think you are lucky. I met a very few people who taught me something important in the past, but unfortunately, now I don’t have anybody in my real life whom I can call him/her my mentor.

But I have some in my mind –online mentors whom I know through their Websites.

One is a female professor teaching business at a prestigious private university in Japan –Professor Ishikura. I keep reading her blog, which is written in both Japanese and English. I’m impressed with her positive mindset. She said in an interview that she always thought like this -happiness is yet to come. She expects that something good, not something bad, is coming in the future. I should have optimism and hope in my mind rather than anxiety or fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment