I introduced you a group-study room of the library of my school as my last entry. Today, I will show you the photo of another room. I work in this room as an accounting intern in the summer doing part of bookkeeping and other accounting related tasks.
It’s interesting that American companies seem to like having an individual office more than Japanese companies. When I was volunteering for a non-profit organization, where, I assume, more than half of the workers had their own offices. The faculty of my school, such as career advisers, admission directors, academic advisors, and of course, professors, also has their individual offices.
I think this room might have been used by a temp-accounting staff before I came. It’s very nice to have an own room, but sometimes…I feel as if I was cut off from the rest of the office. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment