Saturday, December 31, 2011

To Open New Chapter

Today is the last day of 2011. I am thinking about next year, 2012, and what to be improved.
One of my goals in 2012 is to maintain good mindset without being affected by outside factors. I learned though my experience in 2011 -mindset has a critical impact on one’s performance and achievement. Someone’s maximum ability and potential will be nurtured if one has positive, happy mindset. Difficult things and hard times will be overcome with continuous efforts supported by hope. Optimism will be a saver against pressure.
After the fall semester ended, I read a book called The Happiness Advantage. The book impressed me because I felt as if I found an answer to my performance in the past few years. I already followed some of the principles (not perfectly, though) written in the book. I have achieved many things that I had not been able to imagine before.
Sometimes, I lose confidence in my way of thinking when I face too much workload. I occasionally feel uncomfortable when interacting with somebody who has negative mindset, and I may be a little affected by those people. But, I will try to keep the principles written in the book and to keep following the methods so that I will always be able to have ideal mindset for high performance.  (I will need to read the book several times to internalize the concept)
This is my resolution for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment