Monday, March 5, 2012

After Class Cycling and Animation on TV.

I biked in the gym today after my night class. The gym is open until 12am, so there’s plenty of time even though I go there after all the classes finish.   There are a variety of cardio machines, but I always choose one for biking. It’s not as hard as running. I set the pedaling weight at 5, and then bike for 10 miles, always, taking 40 minutes. This is my routine.

I listen to podcasts, but today, an animation was played on TV. I plugged out my ear phones from my ipod (not ipad or iphone…)  and plugged it in the cardio machine, through which the sound came in from the TV on a wall.
I thought it was a good listening material because I was naturally able to focus on it while I have to pay careful attention to podcasts.  But… it was too silly to keep watching. I didn’t want such a program to come in to my mind.

Here is a conflict. Shall I put aside my taste on programs now for learning English…?
What one watches subconsciously affects one’s mind. That’s why I don’t like to watch almost all TV programs.  I have this conflict for quite a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment