Monday, August 13, 2012

What to eat…


It turned out that the supermarkets in my neighborhood don’t have many Asian groceries and vegetables. There are two good-sized supermarkets, but one of them don’t have almost anything for Asian food. Another one is better; it has some seasonings. I love Asian noodles, but couldn’t find any at either one… disappointed.  

I will need to change my dietary habit. Last night, I cooked chicken with Teriyaki source. I had it with rice, which I bought last week when my husband and I went to a small Japanese grocery store in a different neighborhood, salad, and instant miso soup. Miso here is so expensive, so I hesitated to buy it. Also, there was no instant bouillon for the Japanese cuisine, which is necessary to make miso soup. Without miso and instant bouillon, I gave up cooking it and ate instant one. Instant soup doesn’t contain almost any ingredients, so I added tofu and okura.

I’m thinking of bringing food to my work. hm… what shall/can I cook with limited options? Let’s see.

No comments:

Post a Comment