Saturday, November 3, 2012

These days


The online video chat was cancelled tonight. I chat with my family back in Boston once a week, usually on Saturday night for one hour or so. We talk what we’ve done for the past week and some plans ahead. I was supposed to chat tonight, but it was postponed to tomorrow.

 I will join a yoga class tomorrow. I have a need of meeting people other than Japanese. Since I’ve started lived in the new city, the opportunity to communicate in Japanese increased dramatically, with coworkers, the roommate, family, etc. I’m afraid of forgetting English even though I live in America and work for an American company… So, these days, I’ve been seeking for a chance to meet people outside the firm. The yoga class is one idea. I’m also thinking of joining a group to learn Zen spirit. I will be fun to see new people who have common interests in something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment