Sunday, January 15, 2012

Exercise in the Cold Air

How to do exercise is a concern during winter. When temperature goes below 32 degree Fahrenheit, which is below 0 degree Celsius, it’s too cold for me to bike outside.
By car I got recently, I went to the gym at my school and biked for an hour (The school has a fabulous gym facility). As it’s warm there, I began sweating a lot soon after starting. It was good, but I felt it is something different doing exercise inside from doing it outside. I feel more refreshed after cycling outside.
So, yesterday and the day before yesterday, I jogged a little around my neighborhood. Cold, but brisk air refreshed me. It was more fun to jog outside seeing houses, gardens, the sky, sunset, etc… rather than watching TV screens or listening to i pod in the gym.        

No comments:

Post a Comment